Martes, Pebrero 7, 2012

Multiply flashback: 25 things about yourself!

Back when Multiply was still the "hot" social networking site, a friend of mine started a blog thread and when you get mentioned, it will be your turn to put in 25 thins about yourself.

This was way back 2009, I just want to share it with you guys. let's see how the old me has progressed!

------------- 2009 mode on! --------------------------



I was tagged by Nina Vera and Anne Donato in Multiply...

DI KO ALAM BA'T KO PINATULAN TO.. PERO SIGE..
SHOOT!

1. I am the sportiest fat person in the world. When I was a kid, my parents used to enroll us in summer sports programs, which got me hooked on sports. I got a "most promising" medal in tennis, competed in swimming, a silver medalist in a badminton tournament, a "most improved" medal in arnis, joined the LSM soccer team when I was in grade 3, joined the NCR Table Tennis team at the age of 10, represented NCR region in Palarong pambansa in table tennis in 1995 in Pangasinan, a Milo age group finalist in table tennis, the team captain of the LSM table tennis team in high school, played Flag football, became one of the founders of B-League Flag Football club, got into Boxing, and now Mountain Biking.. whew!

2. I used to read a lot when i was a kid. Encyclopedias, Guiness book of world records, story books(bible stories collection, disney stuff), Webster dictionary.

3. The one book that changed my life was WORD POWER by Norman Lewis. It greatly enhanced my vocabulary.

4. I was a big comics kid back then, Marvel, Image, DC, Dark horse, Malibu comics, Harvey, Archie name em, i got at least one of them in my collection before. Unfortunately I lost all of them when our house got renovated.. My grandpop's brother was an importer of comic books here in the country, and when we go to his office in cubao, he'd let me take any comics that i want and as many as I can carry! I still have Cable issue #1 in foil, Marvel vs. DC 1 and 2, themarvel Xecutioner song series remaining to this date.

5. I have never eaten champorado in my 26 years of existence in this earth.

6. The most embarrassing album that I have is the "MTV: Most Wanted Boys" in cassette tape.

7.I am a jack of all trades when it comes to musical instruments.I can play most of the known instruments, but I can't perform while playing them.. very odd..

8. I live in the border of Angono and Binangonan Rizal, but our house is much closer to Angono, the so-called "Artist's Paradise". I got exposed to Art at a very young age.

9. The National artist Levi Silerio (the dude who plays music with leaves) was my Piano teacher whan I was 6 years old until 9 years old. We used to call him "Maestro" and he slaps my fingers when I'm getting too sloppy with the keys.

10. I studied Oil painting on canvass with the legendary Nemiranda and the Blanco Family in Angono. Each have their own Museums in Angono.

11. As an exercise, my dad always makes me play "The Green green grass of Home" in our Piano and he'll sing along with it.

12. I was "toughened" at a very young age. I used to get punished (spanked, punched on the hips, eat in the CR, left alone to commute) a lot when I was younger. i was the epitome of hard-headedness. haha!

13. I started writing poetry at age 11.

14. I consider myself as the biggest fan of 2pac shakur. I have ALL of his CD's from 2pacalypse now to his Post-humous releases. I even have Unreleased Mixtapes, Promo Cd's from australia, Maxi singles of 2pac.

15. When I get addicted to something, I really get ADDICTED to it. When I take interest in something, I tend to go way beyond the normal patron or consumer. I research a lot, I make sure I know the history behind something.. no corners left unturned.

16. I'm picky with friends, but when you become one, I'd Kill and Die for you. Just like what 2pac said "You Ain't shit without your Homeboys."

17. I live in Mandaluyong on weekdays, but I make sure to go home every weekend so I can go to church with my Family.

18. Mess with my family, I'll fuck you up 10,000,000 folds.

19. I feel I'm destined for something greater.

20. I believe (or used to believe) that me and my sister coined the term "jologs".. we started calling people who wear chucks back in 1995 jologs.

21. I dream of publishing a book of my own poetry.

22. I own a recording studio and an Indie Record label.

23. I'd rather do things on my own rather than pick someone to do it for me. I am very meticulous on some things.

24. I took up Computer Science in DLSU to prove a point to my parents. FYI, We had our first computer when I was in 2nd year high school and My own computer when I was already in college. talk about late blooming.

25. People always get intimidated of me. And I don't intend on doing it.

---------------------------------------------

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento