Huwebes, Pebrero 17, 2011

Gi Joe ToyFair 2011 Pursuit Of Cobra releases!

Toy fair has just finished in the US and the new Pursuit Of Cobra line will have a mix of releases coming this spring. Actually, I'm on the fence on some of the figures.. I just think that they don't have that "POC Aesthetic". just my opinion though.

Here are the Hasbro GI Joe slides that were presented at the ToyFair.

G.I. Joe POC wave 5

G.I. Joe POC Wave 6

As you can see, some are obvious repaints of figures from the 25th Anniversary line, but some of them are still way awesome! Check out General Hawk, Steel brigade, Iron Grenaider, Rock Viper and Crazy legs! Those are just my votes though.

But then again, maybe the "completist" in me kick in and I might end up having all of them. We'll just have to wait until I see them in person eh? 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento